Some elements of the Max Potential program will be completed face-to-face and others will be done in an online setting via Zoom; this can change depending on the COVID-19 situation at the time. This includes coaching sessions between the Young Adult and Community Coach, full group workshops and workshops with smaller groups of students and coaches.
To see dates please choose a Program/Location
There are 4 key dates listed below. These dates are mandatory and all program participants are required to attend each one. To see dates, please select a program.
The following activities are key components of the Max Potential program which are scheduled around your current school, TAFE, university, employment or community commitments.
Personal Leadership coaching with your Community Coach (8 x 1 hour sessions over 22 weeks)
- Be coached one-on-one to build MAXI© principles into your life.
- With your coach decide action steps to achieve your goals and complete your Community Service Pitch.
- Produce a creative film to show what you are learning in Max Potential.
Community Service Pitch
- Make a difference and have an impact on your community.
- Lead your pitch with your coach’s support to practice new skills and attitudes.
Please indicate your availability below for key events and activities. To see dates, please select a program.
There are eight (8) mandatory dates for coach-only training and group events attended by all program participants. You must be available for these to participate in the program.
The following activities are key components of the Max Potential program which are scheduled directly with your Professional Coach and Young Adult(s). Coaching sessions are for 1 hour with around 1 hour personal preparation at some point before the session.